John 4:7-15 (NKJV)

The Samaritan Woman at the Well (John 4:7-15, NKJV)
7 A woman of Samaria came to draw water. Jesus said to her, “Give Me a drink.”
8 For His disciples had gone away into the city to buy food. 9 Then the woman of Samaria said to Him, “How is it that You, being a Jew, ask a drink from me, a Samaritan woman?” For Jews have no dealings with Samaritans. 10 Jesus answered and said to her, “If you knew the gift of God, and who it is who says to you, ‘Give Me a drink,’ you would have asked Him, and He would have given you living water.” 11 The woman said to Him, “Sir, You have nothing to draw with, and the well is deep. Where then do You get that living water? 12 Are You greater than our father Jacob, who gave us the well, and drank from it himself, as well as his sons and his livestock?” 13 Jesus answered and said to her, “Whoever drinks of this water will thirst again, 14 but whoever drinks of the water that I shall give him will never thirst. But the water that I shall give him will become in him a fountain of water springing up into everlasting life.” 15 The woman said to Him, “Sir, give me this water, that I may not thirst, nor come here to draw.”

Do You Want His Living Water? ~ How to Get Saved!

Sunday, April 15, 2012

Doing A New Work

God is doing a new work in me.  For the past few years, I have felt the Lord speaking to my heart about how broken people are, and how alone they feel.  I have spent hours, days, months and years in prayer over others' issues in life, crying out to God for a divine intervention.  I have asked for the impossible to become possible, and miracles to happen.  I have seen God answer every time.

Lately, I started feeling as though it was all just not enough, the ministry God had given me needed to expand. I began to pray the prayer of Jabez in the Bible and ask God to bless me, increase my territory, keep His hand upon me so that I won't do evil and hurt anyone.  I began to ask God to show me what I was destined to do in this life. 

It is so funny how your calling can be staring you in the face and you can't even see it!  Here I am, praying day and night for people (sometimes until 3:00 or even 4:00 in the morning) and not realizing that it is truly my passion to pray for others.  I have heard people in the world say that you should try to make your passion a career because you will be more successful.  I believe God has called me to pray for others, having great faith to believe for hopeless situations to have hope, and the impossible to become possible. I have seen God answer daily and this has built up my faith even more!  I wanted to make my passion into my career.

Thus, a ministry was born.  Two days ago, my husband and I founded Esther's Call Prayer Ministry using a free website and a 99 cent IPhone I got from AT&T.  We don't have much extra money, but we have a lot of heart and I am already doing the work of this ministry every day.  We might as well make it official and really got on with it!  I am also putting a college degree in Communication to work, hoping that some churches and women's groups will ask me to teach/preach/pray at their events.  I believe God has already spoken to me that this will happen.  I just need to keep having faith.  This is my dream, my passion, and my calling rolled into one glorious ministry. 

My main goal is just to show people through prayer the love of God through Jesus Christ, and the power He has given us in the resurrection from the dead to overcome every obstacle, challenge, and circumstance in life.  I want to show others what I have already discovered, having been freed from addictions, healed from incurable diseases, and rescued from financial ruin.  God can overcome, and HE WILL OVERCOME!  He has already defeated Satan, death and hell on the cross, and He is wanting to help you.  Please visit our new website:

www.estherscallprayerministry.org

Leave a message in the Guest Book telling me what you think!  If you need prayer, please call 918-424-7161.  You can also text this number, or email me at Pray4Me@estherscallprayerministry.org.  You can find the ministry on Facebook by searching Esther's Call Prayer Ministry. 

I pray you all will check out the site, drop me a note, and call when you need prayer!

Be blessed!

Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Beloved - Kari Jobe